EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MsOnlyMe123, Mar 20, 2007.

1. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

EVERYONE

I just want to jump through this computer screen and reach out with open arms and give every single one of you the Biggest, most Gentle Hugs filled with love, hope and lovey thoughts, to always be with you.

All of you have gotten me by these days. I will never, ever forget this and will tuck it all away in a very special place in MY heart, forever.

I would just come to this message board and read all the wonderful, thoughtful, caring post that you sent to ME. I smiled and cryed in happiness because of words full of great spirit directed to ME. Of course to Ma, Dad and Family also.

I will think of you ~ will all see me smile!

I'm truley speachless! Thank you! Bye! Bye! - for now.

Be well,

Eileen

2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Funny how the smallest things people do leave the biggest impact. Nice to know people care so much

Best of luck
    Cindy
  3. Shalala

Shalala New Member

BTW ... jumping through the screen in painful and expensive. Ooooops ... what in our lives isn't?
  4. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

BUMPING for all of you.

This will be my last time on the board for a little while. Leaving Florida for Boston this afternoon - Wednesday. I should of left today but I just could not do it. Wasn't ready - still have a few things to do in a.m. ((((SCREAM))))) It's already 4:00 a.m. here in Florida. I really don't know where in the world the day went. It was pouring rain here in Florida all day and I know I would of been sitting around the airport all frustrated and hurting. I called the airport and there was alot of backup. Cost another $40.00 to change the day to fly again. Ma put it on here credit card for me and I will give the whole price of the ticket back to her, once I get my disability check in the mail, up in Boston.

Also, my Sciatica nerve was killing me, so flared up could barely walk. So here I go again. The prednisone (second round) is starting to help again.

So long for know my friends!! Be Well! Thank you for everything!

Eileen
  5. kjfms

kjfms Member

Take care and be safe,

Karen :)