EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgangel, Sep 5, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi all,

I felt that I wanted to post this for those that may feel they are not missed if not on here for sometime or that they may not get much of a response to their posts

Please do not ever feel that way. There are so many warm loving people here and we all care for everyone that comes here. You have to remember , that we are all having pain and health issues as well and may not always be able to catch all the posts. I have not had much of a response to mine as well, but the main purpose for coming here is to help each other out with prayer as much as possible as prayer is such a great help for those in need.

Even if a lot of people do no respond to your post, you are still being prayed for and you are always missed when not here, you just may not know that

God loves you all and I think he helps us use this board to get our Love of him out their and to help us get to know each other in a special way.

There are sooo many needs out there and this is a wonderful way to get those needs heard

May God Bless you all and give you peace in knowing , you have a friend here

hugs

kgangel
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Thank you for the lovely post. You phrased it well. I post a lot lately as I have been able to. I know so many read and do pray, and I thank you for this post as a reminder to those who may feel neglected.
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thank you, good message. I've been here several time to read without posting.

You are so right,

I've just not been up to it, it seems like i can't even get my brain to work, to post answers.

I know on another post on the other board, i just reponded to someone that, yes i had read their relpy, just to acknowlege them.

But, this is a good reminder,

"May God Bless you all and give you peace in knowing , you have a friend here."

Ditto on that kgangle,

Hugs,
    misty
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thank you for your replies guys

I have just felt heart broken when I have heard that some are afraid we would not miss them when gone from here. I want them all to know how loved they are and that sometimes it is just hard to answer all the posts, but we sure are praying

God Bless
    kgangel
  5. webintrig

webintrig New Member

That was so very nice for you to say this! You know I don't know any of you personally except through here but I feel a very special bond with all of you. You are truly my brothers and sisters in Christ and each of you hold a special place in my heart. Thank you so very much for your prayers and continued prayers.

All my love,
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

Thank you for the lovely post. I personally don't get upset if I don't get much responses because I know and can feel people praying for me. When people do respond I see it as a gift from God to physically remind me that I am not alone. You all are terrific and I know for some of it is a real struggle to type responsess and that makes me cry that you are so giving in your pain to do this. Sorry for babbling. You all are great and special.
    Cath
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thank you

webintrig and Caffey!!

I am glad no one felt offended by this post and everyone took this as it was meant!!

I too have been sad at times by responses to my posts, but then I realized that we are all hurting and sometimes I can not be on here much either, but I know we are still praying

God Bless you all, you are true friends in Christ!!!

hugs

kgangel
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

I too often read but do not have the energy to post much. But I can feel all the warmth, love and prayers coming from you all.

I have been having a rough time lately but always feel such comfort coming here, reading, perhaps posting and praying.

Thank you for posting this reminder!
    (((HUGS)))Pepper
  9. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I would LOVE to be able to sit and read every single post that gets put on these forums. Unfortunately I can not.

Sometimes I just don't know what to say...so I say nothing in a post. It doesn't mean the poster is not thought of or prayed for. You are my friend.

With love,
    PC
  10. kgangel

kgangel New Member

wish_ to_ be_ healthy

Sorry you feel the way you do, I know that not feeling well can make us feel even more miserable then usual and can make us feel more down then we normally would be.

To be honest with you , this is the first time I have ever even seen your name on here. I am not really good about names, forgetful a lot more then I used to be, but you have a name I think would stand out.

I wish I had seen it, anytime I see a post that has no responses I really try to answer in some way. It is possible someone or a lot of people read your post and just did not know how to help or what to say. Sometimes we are afraid we will say the wrong thing and be judged for it.

God Loves us all, and all of us on here try our hardest to spread that Love. We are all sick , we are all human and we can only do the best we can.

Give us time to get to know you and you to get to know us, I think you will feel differently if you give us a chance.

The group here is very loving, very sick and in pain all the time with lots of problems among us that go beyond just being sick. Yet, we pray daily for ALL regardless of shape, size, color or religion. This is a very loving and kind group, with a warmth that I can feel just being on here. I hope you will be able to find that warmth too.

May God Bless you for letting us know how you feel and may you see that you are cared for as well.

Hugs
    kgangel
    [This Message was Edited on 10/19/2006]
  11. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Suz

I am so glad you came back

God Bless you

It is so very hard for friends to understand our illness. I have a family member that prayed over me and even though it may not have cured me, I did feel so much better after. I think they sort of did not understand why I was not healed as well, but they were not so hard on me about it.

I don't know why this happened to you or why your friend does not understand but, our disease is hard to understand and there may be a reason why each of us has not been cured. Maybe we are to be spokes people for the disease and help others that have it. Maybe he is going to use us some how else, I don't know. All I know is we have it it is Chronic and it is hard for our friends and family to understand it, heck even our doctors don't always get it.

I think the dangerous thing about your friends way of thinking is exactly what happened to you. It will make you feel guilty when you don't get better or when you feel your prayers were not answered. Only God can answer our prayers and sometimes it is not the answer we want , but it is Gods will and the reason is sometimes unexplanable, but his will is always for the good, even if we can not see it all the time.

God loves you, he loves all of us. No matter what, even though we are sick, it is not our fault, he is not trying to hurt us. He is a good God and wants us all to be happy. He does not want you to suffer the way you are or to feel bad that you have not been healed of your disease.

If I were you I guess I would just explain to my friend that I was uncomfortable in her church , that I just did not get what I thought I would out of it. I would tell her I love her as a friend and I don't want this to come in the way of our friendship and I hope you will understand just as I would understand if it were you.

I hope I did not ramble too much, I hope you get my point too, you are a beautiful person, God loves you and please don't forget that. I am truly sorry you were so hurt.

God Bless you

Please come back again soon

Hugs

kgangel
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi - Welcome to the Worship Board! I hope you will find much support and understanding here. I'm so glad you came back too - that took a lot of courage.

This board is a lot slower than many others, because there are much less people, so it takes some getting used to the pace.

I had a friend very similar to the one you mentioned. Every time I talked about almost anything, she would mention my being healed, my not being healed. I asked her quite a few times not to do that, and how and why it bothered me. It really got me stressed, and upset, and I lost my hard-gained peace and balance.

She never really listened or respected what I said, and the next time she did the same thing; I told her that I felt what she was doing was harmful to me, and I had asked her repeatedly to stop. And told her that I needed friends who were supportive - and that I had to break off any communicating for that reason.

She wasn't my closest friend though, so I can see how painful your situation is.

Other people here at different times have talked about the same thing - feeling judged by people who think they should be healed. It's fine to talk about it - I think you will get a lot of support and understanding about that issue and many others here.

May God bless and care for you,
    Judy