EVERYONE PLEASE REPLY- OK? DO YOU POST OR REPLY? HOW OFTEN?BumpMe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JimB, Nov 26, 2005.

1. JimB

JimB New Member

(This might help Fibrojoe's question).

Post or Reply?

Never?

Twice a month?

Twice a day?

????

Thanks for answering.
    Jim
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2005]
  2. JimB

JimB New Member

I read apage or two about 5 days/week.

I post or reply about once /week I think.
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I am here most of the day.

I read every new post.I also read every answer to that post.

I will answer it if I know about it or if I can help in some way.

I do post when I have a problem or a funny and when I change the pic. in my profile.

Sue
  4. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I reply more than do original posts .. because many people have similar questions .. I have a quick look almost every day ..
    Fudge : )
  5. 1horse

1horse New Member

Both,but more reply if it is something I know about, or have some input . When someone needs encouragement etc. I reply daily. Peggy
  6. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

sporadically throughout the day and reply if I have something to offer. I may post a new message once a week.

Kathi
  7. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I check the message board twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.

I post a message whenever I have a problem, and I answer a post if I feel I can be of some help. I look for those who don't already have a lot of responses.

I don't read all the posts. I usally read those I might know something about, or those I need to know about. I lose strength if I try to stay online too long, so I must pick my responses.

Peace,
    Terry
  8. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

I am only on here a couple of times a week which is probably why nobody knows me; but if I see a question that I can help with then I reply and I read alot of the posts because most of them give me insight on what to do or what not to do.

Good question Jim.

Bet2
  9. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

10. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

I mainly read and reply if I have something to add.
    I'll usually post if I've learned something new or need feedback on something from other members.

I try to check the board once a day.

CanBrit
  11. KelB

KelB New Member

I read selected posts on Page 1 pretty much every day and subsequent pages on the days that I have the energy for them. I rely on the titles to decide which posts to read - I don't read them all.

I post several times a week. Mainly replies, but I do occasionally start a new topic if I have new information that other folks might find useful or I have a question that I haven't seen answered before.
  12. stillfighting

stillfighting New Member

I haven't logged on in a couple of months because of family obligations, SSDI application, individual correspondence, and medical appointments left me really drained. When I am less tied up, I try to get on at least a couple of times a week. Can't stand being on the computer for more than about 45 mins or so.
  13. Aberlaine

Aberlaine Member

I visit the site at least once a day. I usually skim the messages, looking for subjects of interest. If I find one, I'll usually reply.

Once in a while I'll start a thread of my own. Maybe once a week.

Love this site and the people here!!

Nancy
  14. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Reply daily and post a couple of times per week. I just can't stay away! Lynn
  15. cerise

cerise New Member

Wow you made me think!

When I first started it was daily but then we got our own local support group from this site and that has kept me very busy and I went 3 months without posting.

It's impossible for me to just read the posts without posting.

I noticed it goes in waves about topics and that has a lot to do with it.

I am surprised to learn how many people are just readers, but there's a lot who use this board for information and support.
  16. Bambi

Bambi New Member

pretty well I come less often since I'm trying to catch up on things I've been unable to do. If I'm feeling especially lousy I might stay away or
    I might come more often for the company.

I scan the posts and read what seems important to me, also like others I look for posts that don't get many replies. Some posts I shouldn't get into and do leave some of those alone because I'm too opinionated on some things..obviously. I try not to be. Even when I give in to temptation to reply to something I think is just a bad idea I TRY to keep it short and not REAL critical.

I'm alone alot so some days I just NEED to vent or ramble. So I'm a sporadic, sometimes helpful, sometimes irritating, always "trying" to be helpful member. Oh, and a big fan of Mikie's!
  17. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

I am on here everyday, read alot of post,reply if i feel that i think i can help. I reply more than i post. Only post if i have a question, or vent once in a while. most post answers alot of my questions.
    becca
  18. gidgetsmom

gidgetsmom New Member

I am pretty much a quiet member, reading and replying when I think I have something to add. Just want to say this is ABSOLUTELY the best of boards! Thanks to all of you I don't feel alone with my FM anymore!
  19. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I rarely start a post. I mostly look for posts to answer that I could be of help with. I basically get on the computer once a day, but sometimes I do get on at night. Just depends on how I feel.

Hugs,
    Faye
  20. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I make them short as I can only sit at th computer for short spurts(can't wait to get a laptop)Once in a while I post

[ advertisement ]