Everyone should read post "ANSWERING A POST"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fieldmouse, Apr 26, 2007.

1. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Please read "answering a post". We should ALL be more considerate of each other....Thanks, God Bless and hugs to all, Mick!!
  2. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

i don't get to answer as many posts as I would like - my eyes are so bad and my hands and wrists hurt so much. But I hope that I have never offended anyone - no one needs that on top of this DD.

((((((Gentle hugs))))))))

Joan
  3. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I agree with your comments guys but would like to add that a reply would be great too, I have posted quite a few times and had no replies, not a good feeling
    In return i look at the posts that have had only a few replies and promptly add my comment

love, hUgs and healing light to you all

Connie
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

When you post and we take time to respond to that post they should answer it.

I know we all do not feel well but hey you posted the question we answered it so you can at least come back to your post and say thank you.

I read profiles to see if the person posting comes back and answers any of thier post if they do not than I do not respond to that post.

I will not use what little energy I have if that person is in the habit of not responding.
    Sue