Everyone! Snowygirl is back to work! Today is 1st day back!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Nov 10, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

Congratulations, Amanda!!!! I hope your first day was excellent! If not, goodness forbid, tell us all about it and we'll cheer you up!

Also, I just met a new member, Volvo, who lives in West Sussex, England, and has returned to work after a long absence...coincidence, huh?

Can't wait to hear all about it! I'm so proud of you, hon! You've overcome so much to get back into the world!!!

Go Snowy!
    Hugs,
    Rachel
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Such terrific news, Snowy...! Sounds as good as can be, so please rest yourself tonight. I will pray that tomorrow is a bit easier for you.

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. orachel

orachel New Member

First day back and Parent's night, too? Holy moly...you must be exhausted! Bubble bath, immediately! LOL

I'm so thrilled to hear everyone greeted you back with open arms! I can imagine how warm and fuzzy that made you feel....wonderful, just wonderful. Don't worry about asking questions...I asked a million of them long before I got sick. And if anyone ever asked my why I was so anxious to know everything so fast, I'd always reply that I wanted to be self sufficient and knowledgable of every aspect of the job as quickly as possible so I wouldnt' have to bother them in the future! LOL

I'm so glad your daughter is doing well. Sounds a bit like she's coming out of her shell at school, huh? I'm so pleased.

Well, dear snowy...all in all an excellent day.

Oh, also, If your dog snowy keeps mourning you, there's a few things you can try. You can buy a doggie company video at the pet shop...just lots of doggy buddies playing on tv all day (though if your hubby is at home all day, it might drive him mad!)...otherwise, I find my cat is more comforted by just a home video with familiar voices and people on it. Believe it or not, it does make a difference. Some animals don't seem to mind being alone, and others it stresses out bigtime....

I'm so pleased for you! Let me know how you're progressing over the next few days! But you must have been so thrilled that you hadn't been forgotten by all of your work buddies! Good for you, hon!

Hugs,
    Rachel
  4. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I am so happy you have made it back! I hope you continue to be able to do it. You give me, and I am sure, manyothers, a lot of hope!! I hope you rest well tonight, and have a good day tomorow. Joy
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Well Done!!! You surely are courageous to take this big step.

How wonderful the warm welcome - that would make such a difference.

Will keep you in my prayers too.

Blessings to you,
    Judy