Everyone with LOW BP, read here!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by phoebe1, Oct 31, 2005.

1. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I have always had low BP, abnormally low like 74/57 etc., sometimes a bit higher and if it's really high it will be 90/60.
    I spoke to a doctor about this and aside from the fact that it causes extreme fatigue and headaches, at such a low BP our organs doesn't get sufficient blood perfusion and functions at a very low capacity.
    This causes our liver and kidney's not to be able to excrete toxins which then accumulate in the body, it causes heart palpitations and shortness of breath or difficulty breathing and sighing because our heart and lungs can't keep up.

I was beginning to think I suffer from anxiety because alot of times it feels like I have a ton of bricks on my chest and my heart beats abnormally fast, for no apparent reason. All of this time it was my low BP, I am so glad I found this out and how dangerous a too low BP can actually be. It will take a few months for my BP to normalize as my baro-receptors has now been programmed at a low pressure, but at least I know now.
    I hope this can be of help to someone.

Phoebe
  2. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

I used to have a very low blood pressure of 90/50 and used to feel dizzy, weak, and have breathing problems. I've been on watercure for a few years now and that means that I drink half my body weight in ounces of water and take a quarter teaspoon of salt throughout the day and immediately my blood pressure is now 112/74 and I'm feeling lots more energy too. I take sea salt ordered from a company in Asheville, North Carolina and it makes a big difference!

Love, Jasmine