ex boyfriend

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tmercier, Aug 1, 2006.

1. tmercier

tmercier New Member

I say an ex boyfriend recently and it has initiated a horrific reaction of depression in me. Everything I've worked so hard for lately means nothing anymore. I can't stop crying and can't get him off my mind.
  2. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

i am so sorry, for your health and life keep strong for your self. i know its easier said than done but hopefully you can just move on.

one day he will be but a distant memory
  3. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hon,
    I am sorry you are depressed. Why don't you fill out your bio so we know more about you? Please feel free to come here and post often, you will find lots of kind folks on here. Do you have FM or CFS?

I don't know what to say to make you feel better, just know I am here.

Take Care!
    Kellyann
  4. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

I am sorry that you are hurting...I am too. I just found out 2 days ago that the man that I love and have been doing EVERYTHING for has been sleeping with another woman. And, he can't even tell me the truth when I know it is the truth. I saw pictures with DATES on them on his computer...and all he can say is ...."let me explain". NOPE. I am hurting so bad that I can barely breathe. Lets stick together and just pray for this pain to go away.

I will be praying for you today...to find peace with your situation and to finally get some relief from your pain...All of your pain!!

Hang in there...life is full of it but we can do this!!! Be thankful and focus on the bad stuff that was in your relationship...it is HELPING ME!!

((((HUGS)))) Lisa
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Wow,
    Pictures on his computer....I would kick him to the curb to fast!!!! That is awful! You do not need the stress.
    There is no man in this world worth that kind of disrespect.
    Show him the door! Find yourself a decent man, they are still out there. So many fish in the sea!

Good luck Lisa!
    Kellyann

Tmercier
    Do you feel any better girl?
  6. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

I have kicked him to the curb! You are right, there is no man worth that kind of misery. He is still trying to explain it. Thank goodness we were not living together yet. The pictures were horrible....and etched in my memory forever. I haven't had a flare like this in a long time.

Thank you for the well wishes...we all need to stick together. That is why I love this site so much!!

God Bless!!
  7. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

That sounds great! BITE HIM REALLY HARD!!! lol I just finally took a call from him (he has some of my things including my house key) and of course he wants to bring stuff over to my house. I told him the house key didn't work any longer (changed locks) to toss it. And, the other stuff would fit nicely in a UPS box...and gave him my work address again. LOL He is in shock cause I did everything for him. I loved him that much.

Even though he SWEARS he was never with her, the type of pics that he has of her (spread eagle NASTY, kneeling in the bathroom in front of a mirror...NASTY...with her HORSE....yes, naked with her horse...need I say more....) and the dates on the files...it just doesn't matter. He would have never saved them to his hard drive if he didn't WANT to...and that is CHEATING to me. Besides, there were a few of them where she was actually with him in the pics (not naked or anything) but at his house...that is enough evidence for me. I would NEVER believe him or trust him again...so I will forgive him (cause that is what we Christians do....{;-)), but I will never forget. Besides...he has cause me real physical, emotional and mental pain...

Bless you guys!!
    Lisa
  8. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

Getting any better??? Been praying for you!
  9. carebelle

carebelle New Member

When a memory of an X brings with it tears and depression then it is not that X you need in your life.

I think you are not facing something in your life or making a decision about something. You have fallen into an old pattern ,old memories to keep from facing something or someone in your future.

Its easier to morn over a lost love then to open your heart to someone new ,or wait for someone new.
    Let him go ,move on and aloud yourself to be alone for a while .

If you still cry talk to your doctor about an anti depression. It may not be about him after all. He may just have been there at that time .Its his loss not yours.Now dry your tears and move on .There is someone better for you.Dont miss out by living in the past.

10. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

done that too!!! I am so sorry you are hurting now..but I hope soon you will be saying to yourself, what the HE!! was I thinking...

Scream here when you need to!

Thinking of you

Tami
  11. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I read the responses and you have really received some good advice/comments here.

Just to add, I've been there also and wondered "why do I want someone that doesn't want me"? Each day will get easier,

BlueSky555