Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Jun 25, 2008.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table, she had a near death experience. Seeing God, she asked, "Is my time up"? God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, brow lift, lip enhancement, boob job, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. After her last operation, she was released from the hospital.

While crossing the street on her way home, she was hit and killed by an ambulance. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of the ambulance?"

God replied, "Girrrlllllll, I didn't even recognize you!"

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Lolol! Great One! glad to have you back posting!,,,,,Hugs! Sis
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is a good one.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Years ago, when they had the sleeping berths on trains, a lady was getting ready to go to sleep. She forgot to pull the curtain closed. The guy across from her watched as she removed her glass eye. Then, she took off her wig. Finally, she reached down and detached her prosthetic leg. Suddenly, she noticed him staring at her.

She glared at him and said, "What do you want?"

He said, "You know what I want. Toss it over here."

Love, Mikie
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

That is too funny Mikie! You should post more jokes here!

[This Message was Edited on 06/26/2008]
  6. glasses

glasses New Member

for the laugh