Excited and thankful....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Revella, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Revella

Revella New Member

Just a note to update everyone. Several months ago I requested prayer for my daughter. She was pregnant and was having some problems.

Thursday, May 29 at ll:45, she presented us with a grandson!
    He weighed 7lbs. and 13 oz. and was 20 and 3/4 inches long.
    He seems to be perfectly healthy and is a very good baby.

Lara is doing great. She had a very easy labor and delivery.

Thank you all so very much for all the prayers, because I know that is what made her come through this so easily, and for Brandon to be doing so well.

I am so thankful to have a place to talk to friends and share prayer requests.

Please continue to pray for my son though, he still is working in that job and I'm very concerned not only about his safety but also his spiritual condition. He seems to have forgotten about God.
    Anyway, THanks to all of you!

Now pray that I can manage to help with baby until Lara is up and around again.

Revella
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Thanks for the update Revella, wow, a baby, thats really nice, Thank God, that he came healthy...prayers still for you and your family,,

In Christ
    Jessica
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

and congratulations again ( I responded to your post on other fibro board,LOL). So glad you all have this new joy as you needed some joy. God's Blessings to all of you!
    love,Rebel
  4. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Its me again, I just wanted you to know that prayers are going up for your son and for strength for you, I know sometimes I have to remind myself that the Lord is in control.

In Christ
    Jessica