Excited!! New Therapy sounds hopeful

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by aaron19, Sep 8, 2003.

1. aaron19

aaron19 New Member

I talked to some of you in the chat room about this yesterday-
    Well today I went to the fibromyalgia clinic. I can tell I'm going to like the doctor/PT already. He spent 15 years of research of fibromyalgia, and is a real nice guy. He gives me hope! He said the clinic received a brand new state of the art machine ( None existed in Michigan at all until now ) that has a very high success rate of relieving pain, 80%. It's called "Electro-Acuscope Therapy" , and "should not be confused with devices like TENS units that bombard the tissue with a 1000-fold more current that blocks pain signals."

But not only is he a Therapist, he's a nutrionist ( I don't think thats a word, but hey you get the idea ) and told me what to eat everyday.

This Electro-Acuscope also detoxifies the body of cellular toxins.

Sounds exactly what I need. =)

--Aaron--
  2. keeponsmiling

keeponsmiling New Member

Keep us posted! :)

Cheryll
  3. janana

janana New Member

Hi Aaron,
    Where R U located?? Could you ask your doc if he knows of any specialest in San Diego? Im with Kaiser and well you know... a big joke! Thanks Janana'
  4. janana

janana New Member

Hi Aaron,
    Where R U located?? Could you ask your doc if he knows of any specialest in San Diego? Im with Kaiser and well you know... a big joke! Thanks Janana'
  5. bsyounges

bsyounges New Member

Did you see Paul in Flint?
  6. aaron19

aaron19 New Member

My doctor's name is Paul, yes, but not in Flint
  7. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

Oh My! This IS exciting! I am so happy for you. And liking your doc is a must. You go girl...and please let us know how this goes.

Thanks for letting us know about the machine too! ... Sherry
  8. Dara

Dara New Member

done by a Chiropractor with the electro ???? - already forgot the name. On the first visit I felt that it did help, after that I really could tell a lot of difference. But, I didn't continue because my insurance didn't agree with the treatments. I will be interested to hear what you have to say after treatments. I do hope they will work for you.

Dara

[ advertisement ]