Exercise and NADH Seem to be helping Energy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kch64, Feb 17, 2006.

1. kch64

kch64 New Member

I started light exercise last Thursday and have been consistent for a week so far. Have also been taking NADH everyday....

I can tell a difference in my strength and energy levels in just one week.

I'm able to make it through the biggest part of the day without feeling like I want to fall over from fatigue.

All I'm doing is a beginning Tai Chi workout and yesteday I switched to a walking video. Just 15 to 20 minutes so far.

Kendra
  2. neen85

neen85 New Member

They say it takes 21 days to build a habit,so hang in there!! I will have to look into the NADH. Is there a better time of the day to take it? Daneen
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

4. marw

marw New Member

Sorryy to sound dumb. Still learning stuff. What exactly does NAHD stand for? Thanks. Margaret
  5. shan1078

shan1078 New Member

Great News, keeep up the good work. How long have you been taking NADH for? I've been taking it for about 2 weeks now, and have noticed alot more energy!!

You've encouraged me, I need to start excerising, and get in the habbit of it!! GOOD JOB!!

6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

7. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Haven't felt like being on the computer for several days.

Well, I've been taking the NADH for about 3 weeks now. At the time I wrote this it was only for about one week.

It does help.

The best time to take it is in the morning on an empty stomach. Don't eat for a half hour afterward.

It's helped me, so I'm going to keep on doing it.

Hugs to all and thanks for your encouragement (smile).
    Kendra
  8. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Well done Kendra - how much NADH do you take please, & with what other supplements?
  9. kch64

kch64 New Member

So far I'm taking 10 mg a day. You can take more, but that seems to help me quite well.

I don't take supplements everyday. I take calcium/magnesium two or three times a week and I occassionally take B complex or a multivitamin.

Haven't been as good on the exercise within the past few days, so have to get back into it.

TKS.
    kendra
    [This Message was Edited on 03/10/2006]