EXERCISE Fibro/CF....I'm too tired...sigh...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BelleoftheSouth, Mar 18, 2006.

1. BelleoftheSouth

BelleoftheSouth New Member

BUT I will exercise and I apy dearly for it...I LOVE my Exercise Ball but it doesn't love me back, My neck & shoulder, low back absolutely KILL ME within minutes of stopping the stretching and I know I'm doing it right....

The Treadmill is sooooo boring although I have a TV in front of it sometimes I'll take 3-4 weeks off from it but I will admit that I do feel somewhat better when I walk.

I'm not losing weight by any means...the stretching, walking, sometimes I get into Yoga...I guess I do this just so I can say I do something, ANYTHING.

I have degenerative disc disease with bulging disc so I guess thats why my neck hurts on the Ball.

I have had three surgeries on my right hand a MAJOR surgery on my right shoulder (lost 1-1/2 of collar bone and a tendon (there are only two tendons holding your shoulder in place)

Guess what??? My right hand is killin' me again, I don't want it tested because I'm afraid of another surgery I'm already feeling like I will have to soon quit my job because I cant use my right arm...

Oh and the 'Bending Over' ICON means touching your toes ....
    lol.

Take care all of you and have a happy painfree day!

(((gentle hugs)))

~Belle~
  2. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

It sounds like walking is the best thing for you. It's not so hard on your body. Listen to what your body is telling you.

Someone on here told us the easy way to clean house.

cleaning the house the easy way 02/17/06 03:06 PM

HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE

1. Open a new file in your PC.
    2. Name it "Housework."
    3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN
    4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN
    5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?"
    6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly......
    7. Feel better?

Works for me! A little laughter helps us also......

Blessings.....Susan
    I copied this from Susan post from a while back. I loved it .

Hope you feel better soon.

Halo
    [This Message was Edited on 03/18/2006]

[ advertisement ]