Exhaustion Increasing Daily

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kimfibro, May 25, 2006.

1. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

i can't tell you how TIRED i've been in the last week especially. the other day i fell asleep at 1:30pm. tonight i fell asleep at 6:00pm.

i've been going crazy with waking up usually between 3-4am. i know we've all chatted about that before.

i've been overeating as well, mostly in the last week or so. probably have pms going on but have NEVER seen myself more tired than this week.

nothing else out of the ordinary going on. i've been down in the dumps; taking lexapro for 2 yrs or so, also xanax as needed. it's got to be depression hitting me from all sides.

seeing my therapist tomorrow a.m. and will alert him. so unusual...this happens in the scorching days of summer, not now......anyone else?????
  2. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I'm sure our symptoms are different, but I stay exhausted and crave food once in turns night. I don't know if it's all those commercials about pizza and burgers, but I want to munch out every night. I only weigh 190 lbs. and the only reason I'm not heavier is because if I do give in to eating late at night, I'll have stomach problems as soon as I lay down for bed....

Then it's gaviscon, pepto, and nexium.....Of course I take that whether I eat or not... Exhaustion, fatigue, and pain...That's my life with a ton of other symptoms. Take care and hope your fridge is full of healthy foods...Mine needs to be..
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have you two tried the complete B vitamins? Since I have been taking them, I am not so very tired during the day anymmore.

I am a very bad eater, I do not eat enough, I wish I had your appetites, I sure could use some extra food no matter what it was.

Try the Pro Health brand of B-Plus, its great.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

no, haven't tried them. but WILL cuz it's unbearable and well, i FEEL like a hibernating bear!

thank you!
  5. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

Shirl, Its so good to see you back posting. I have been away from the board but often think of you and wonder how you are doing.

Any advise you can give about energy would be greatly appreciated it seems that is my big problem lately.

Have a blessed day
    Brenda