Exodus Reveald/ The book & Video...Have u heard about??

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BabsFl, Jun 21, 2003.

1. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

I was watching the Angel one channel last night a show called prophecy in the news they had a swedish dr/archeologist(sp) on that write this book and done the video...it is awesome!!!

They take camera's under the water and show you where the red sea was parted and guess what is still there.....
    chariots! Wheels of chariots etc everthing the bible say's he has much amazing video and pics this would be great used as a witnessing tool to those who have to have that ..have to see it to believe it personality!!! There are many other things this man has found. You can go to web site of the same name and check it out or watch for the next show, he will be on again. prophecyinthenews dot and com

I just wanted to share..in these last day's the lord is revealing much and it is amazing to see it unfold...

Praise God The king of kings is coming to reclaim his land and his people...Thank you Lord for this new revelation you have given to the world in Jesus name amen

Have a wonderful day and let me know what you think guy's

hugs to my brothers and sisters in christ one day we will see each other face to face and have pain and suffering no more and I will know you as my friend!!:)

Barb
    [This Message was Edited on 06/22/2003]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have watched Prophecy in the News many times. Sometimes we can't get it here or its on late at night.

Excellent program to say the least. I have studied/taught prophecy for over thirty years, at home and in a church class.

The time is near, and thats a fact.

I have read some of R. J. Church's books, I have them here. I will order the one on Exodus, sounds great.

Have you read any of Ramon Bennett's books? He is a minister that lives in Israel now.
    Two books that come to mind are; 'The Wall' and 'Philistine', really are eye openers as to what is going on in the Middle East right now and prophecy related.

The name of his ministry is; 'The Arm of Salvation', he also has a website.

Its nice to know others are interested in prophecy.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

I haven't heard of that minister but am very interested and will check it out. Propecy has always been in my "main coarse of study" My very favorite is Perry Stone I have been to see him and have listened to his tapes and video's he is so full of info I always study the bible along with the teachings and take notes. I think many people would be suprised at how close we really are to the return of the Lord. All you have to do is pick up a newspaper and your bible and it is right there...Amazing Let me know how you liked the book when you get it I am going to set some extra money aside every week so I can get it also. Oh by the way Perry is on tv also...One of his shows is called Manna Fest if you would like to check it out.

Thanks
    Barb