EXTREME craziness

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GinnyB, Oct 13, 2008.

1. GinnyB

GinnyB New Member

OK, so I know having fibro can make one a little wacky, but isn't this extreme? I sometimes fall asleep on the couch in the evening and I sometimes finish the night on the couch when my husband leaves for work at 5:30 a.m. So the other day I heard him leave for his 7 p.m. volunteer fire co. meeting, and when I awoke sunlight was streaming into the living room. I was not happy to see it. I don't like daylight saving time. God never intended it to be this bright at 8 p.m.! I went into the kitchen to get breakfast, and was pleasantly surprised to see that my husband had put the dinner dishes in the dishwasher. But then, looking out the window I saw that all the shadows from the trees were falling the wrong way--from east to west instead of west to east. My son was home and tried to explain: it was 8 a.m., not p.m., and my husband had left for work, not a meeting. Had I spent the night on the couch, I wondered. "No, Mom," my son explained. "Just since about 5:30.--a.m." It took me until about noon to really figure it all out. My son was scared and so was I. Isn't this extreme even for fibro?

2. shell

shell New Member

If your body needs it - just sleep - give into it !! I can see your concern though... messes with our minds. A few days ago I left our front door wide open and just took off to the store. No screen or anything!! :) We are one confused lot!!