Extreme Fatigue Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowerxo, Jul 31, 2008.

1. sunflowerxo

sunflowerxo New Member

Hi everyone, I was wondering what anyone is taking for the extreme fatigue daily. I do warm water stretching 3x week and walk 1/2 daily. I work at home at medical transcriptionist and the fatigue is so horrible! Two hours after I wake up, I'm already exhausted for the rest of the day! I am not a daytime napper and can't. I'm completely spaced out daily and in a horrible fog and I'm taking highly desolvable vitamin, liquid fish oil, magnesium before bed and Nux vomica. Any suggestions on a daily remedy for this debilitating exhaustion???? I'm 41 and having a really hard time with this.
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I recommend you see a naturopath. They should look at your diet, everything you eat, and all your meds and supplements and see if any of this is contributing to your fatigue.

They should also check out your adrenals - weak adrenals are very debilitating, and your thyroid. Also, if your liver is overloaded with toxins, that can cause spaciness and fatigue. I had to do a liver detox for toxins from a job I had 30 years ago. The detox helped a lot.

Supplements that have helped me:
    Adrenal glandular (from a chiropractor)
    Armour thyroid
    Lugol's iodine (see posts re iodine)
    Magnesium and malic acid
    calcium pyruvate

It's quite a list and to know what to try, it would be very helpful to have the input of a naturopath.

One other thing that helped me was my chiropractor who does muscle testing. I almost didn't mention this as no one ever responds when I suggest this, but you never know. My chiro was able to help me with several digestive issues and my adrenals, which no doctor ever had a clue about.

But a good naturopath should also be able to help you.

Take care -

3. frosty77

frosty77 New Member

I'm very interested in this topic as I have not yet found anything to help. This past week, I've had to really concentrate on not passing out at my desk due to the debilitating fatigue - it's awful!