Extremely heavy legs and arms, so sore as if I ran miles. Plus neuropathy... Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by happycfs, Jun 2, 2013.

1. happycfs

happycfs Member

Hi friends,

Man, everyone here is seriously so wonderful!

I have a slightly new symptom, or at least a new angle on an old symptom. Wondering if there are any thoughts or words of relating to my situation..

I am housebound, and have been for several years now, with ME/CFS/fibro. For the last few days, I have been so exhausted, and I have had really bad hip misalignment. I really could use a good chiropractor! But I just cannot go to one right now, I am too weak. But anyway, my legs felt tingly and hot, very heavy to lift. I stood as long as I could for walks to the bathroom and kitchen. But I went back to sit or lay down most of the day.

Today, I woke up with the sensation of such soreness in my legs, as if I had run for miles. It was so odd. Still, very heavy, but now stiff and almost hard from muscle stiffness. My arms are so heavy now too, it feels like it is spreading on my body, and seriously starting to scare me. I have been have buuuuurning fire stabbing pain in my feet too. So painful!

My hypoglycemia has been kicking in high gear too. Instantly, I will need to eat, or I get insanely weak, with pain all up and down my body. It's been really weird. ...And scary... Any thought, my friends?? I would appreciate any words on this one. Thank you everyone!
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Have you considered a green drink for say 2 of your daily meals, I'm doing this NOW, again...and plan to stick with it...be creative with the drinks and get away from the heavy not very healthy foods so many of us ingest....

I have a new thread going on "Gotta Get A Grip"...

I hope to eliminate pain and lose some weight in the process...

I use my blender as I have no juicer and no plans to buy one, so the blender works and the juice is a bit more pulp in consistencey, but pulp is good with high fiber....

I believe once we change our eating habits, great changes can happen....getting of dead foods and doing the fresh green drinks to cleanse our bodies....with pure foods...organic is best to use.
  3. happycfs

happycfs Member

Thank you for the tips. Yes, I am already there with you for the most part. I eat almost 100% organic, and I do drink green juice almost daily now. I get it from Whole Foods and it consists of raw organic kale and spinach and a few other super ingredients. I eat very light meals and snacks too, I am extremely diligent with my diet and though it does help, I still have all these other symptoms. But I do definitely appreciate your input!!! A lot of people need to learn more about what goes into their bodies. It would help a lot of people. Everyone is different though, and we need to respect each person's process and path to health.

Keep up the good work, and spreading the love.