EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PRAYER REQUEST

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mommyofboys, Jan 27, 2005.

1. mommyofboys

mommyofboys New Member

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT PRAYER REQUEST 01/27/05 08:44 PM

My very good friend's 6-year-old cousin is having surgery at Johns Hopkins tomorrow at 7am for a large tumor in her neck that encapsulates her vertabrae as well as a major vessel that supplies blood to her brain. This was just found last week and they do not know if it is cancerous or not. This is extremely dangerous surgery and having been through serious illnesses with my children, I know that prayer is heard and very much needed here. Please pray for Sarah, her parents, the Doctors, Nurses, Anesthesiologist, and all else who will have a hand in her care. God Bless Sarah and her Family tonight. Kirstin
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sorry to hear Sarah and her family are going through so much. Praying that God will get her through this delicate surgery just fine working through her doctors.

Keep us updated on how she is doing.
    Sandy
  3. Lupian

Lupian New Member

and keep her safe. Lift up her family, too, into the surety of Your presence and guidance. Be with all concerned with this child's surgery and recovery, and grant wisdom and gentle care for her. Thank You for loving the children. Be with all of them, Lord, and remove fear, replacing it with safety and joy, in the mighty Name of Jesus, amen.
  4. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Is add my prayers.... It may not be much.... but it is what I can do...

Blessings , b/c.
  5. mommyofboys

mommyofboys New Member

BUMP- AWESOME UPDATE!!! 01/28/05 07:44 PM

I feel so blessed to have all of you, from all over the US and elsewhere, praying for Sarah. I always felt like this was a special website, and you proved that it was! Sarah's physicians felt that the surgery would take 5-6 hours and would be very tedious in "unwrapping" the tumor from her vertabrae and vessels. Much to the doctors' surprise, the tumor bascially "pealed" away from her neck into their hands without any vessel or bone involvement. The surgery took 1.5 hours! What a testament on how AWESOME GOD IS!!!!! Thank you so much for your vigil over Sarah. I have informed my friend, Joy, of this site so she and her family can see how many people have been- and will continue to be- praying for Sarah.
  6. dash

dash New Member

What wonderful faith boosting news! I'll continue to pray for Sarah, her famil and her medical team.

God bless,
    Della
  7. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

what an awesome story and testament to God.

I will pray for Sara's recovery and for her family.

Love, Granny