eye fuzziness

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by brownling, Apr 2, 2003.

1. brownling

brownling New Member

i have over the last two months developed a periodic fuzziness in my right eye which lasts for only a few minutes then my eye returns to normal. When i say fuzziness i mean it's like looking through the end of a bottle.

Has any one got any ideas?
  2. Eleanorcroll

Eleanorcroll New Member

Hi-

I am female, 57 years old. I have polymyalgia, degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia, I have tinitus, and my eyes are blurred like yours. I use refresh tears, they are lubricating eye drops you can use them as often as you need and it does help. Dry eye is very normal with these diseases. I also wear sun glasses. I even had my eye glasses tinted so when I go into the sun they darken. By the way being I am on prednisone and other anti inflammatories, I have had to change my lenses twice in about a year and a half. I hope I helped you some. Eleanor
  3. mandy377

mandy377 New Member

hello,
    I just wanted to tell you my mother had the same problem with eye fuzziness and she got her eyes examined and found out she had cataracts..... she had surgery and shes fine now.
    Amanda
  4. OtherDJM

OtherDJM New Member

I had that happen. . .now, two and a half years later, I have general myasthenia and have been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis and diabetes. . .either of which could cause vision problems.

The best thing to do is get to a doctor and let them check you out.