Eye Health & Antioxidants

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, Nov 26, 2012.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

This is a subject recently more than ever, a friend is dealing with macular dengeration (dry type) and another friend is battling glaucoma....neither one took the powerful antioxidants like I have for MANY years...they both take grapeseed ex NOW but just for last few years.

I just did a search of: Eye Health and Resveratrol and found a lot of information regarding this powerful supp and eye health.

In my 20+ yrs experience in the alternative healing world, it's been in this order: Pycnogenol, Grapeseed Extract, Resveratrol and the latest Astaxanthin (have not tried this one) and NOW a new one Xanthohumol (200x more powerful than Resveratrol).....

For NOW, I'm liking the Muscadine Grapeseed.....from .....the Muscadine Grape is high in resveratrol content.

I started on these powerful antioxidants in Sept 1995, remember it well....Pycnogenol for 1 full year, got rid of allergies/sinus issues...for one major thing.

I have NOT been to an eye doc in the last 5+ yrs, my eyes are not changing.....so could be the resveratrol in the Muscadine grape seed.....

But at any rate, work on SAVING your eyes, all these antioxidants are saving graces.....jam

2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

to stop using Canola Oil...lots of info on the dangers of this oil and eye health especially, much more too...

I've made a separate post on Canola Oil. Don't trust the food industry as far as I can throw them.