EYE OPENING BOOK...VACCINE A , GIVEN TO GI'S

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by mhammie, Nov 21, 2004.

1. mhammie

mhammie New Member

I have just started reading a book called Vaccine A The covert government experiment That's killing our soldiers and Why GI's are only the first victims. The author is Gary Matsumoto.

I'm not very far into the book, but the author did his research and would scare the living daylights out of the average citizen in this country. It took him 6 years to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

The short story is how the government changed the orginal anthrax vaccination to soldiers before the 1st gulf war That vaccine was o.k. but then someone decided to add squalene. Some soliders were given the 1st vaccine without squalene, so this explains why not everyone got sick. Soliders were given this 2nd vaccine without there knowledge and in fact those medical professionals did not document all vaccinations in all of the soliders medical records.

Many soliders are coming down with auto immune diseases, including those that were never assigned overseas. Some soliders have even died. To this day new recruits are still being vaccinated with this unlicensed vaccine, and now are testing positive for anti-squalene antibodies.

According to what the author wrote the Bush administration has just ordered 75 million doses, enough to give 25 million unsuspecting civilans and has announced to give it to everyone in the event of a broad-basedd anthrax threat.

Of greater concern is with funding from the NIH, scientists have formulated vaccines for flu, human papilloma virus(to prevent cervical cancer), malaria, HIV, and herpes that also contain squalene.

Squalene is called an adjuvant. Adjuvants stimulate the immune system, so to build up the immunity. The doctors reasoned the licensed vaccine wouldn't build up immunity quick enough with the 1st gulf war on the horizon. It could take weeks to make the good vaccine. The army already had enough of the unlicensed vaccine and believed it could generate more imminity in less time.

I'm sure as I read more of the book I will find out probably more than I want to.

We already have enough medical issues without making our condition worse and sicken our loved ones. It's kind of hard now that I've started reading this to bury my head in the sand, and not share this with others.

If anyone else has read this book, could you please tell me what you thought of it.

MHammie