Eyes...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dragon06, Mar 6, 2006.

1. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

Do any of you have problems with your eyes? I have watery, burny, mucousy eyes that don't seem related to allergies. I have tried all the allergy drops, prescription and non-prescription, I have tried allergy pills and medicines to no avail.
    I have had issues for a few years now and the onset was around the time my health started going downhill. The symptoms are constant and they are driving me insane!!

Does anyone else have similar issues and if so have you been able to do anything about it?

Any suggestions are welcome as I am at the point where I would like to scratch my eyes out.
  2. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Yes I have the same problem and no allergy meds, eye drops or other wise have helped and lately it has gotten worse in my right eye.

When I wake up I can hardly see out of that eye and it doesn't get any better throughout the day.

I know what you mean about wanting to scratch your eyes out I feel the same, maybe I will talk to my dr about it today and if I find anything out I will post it on here for you.

Take care and hang in there, Pamela
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

had this once. Blepharitis or something it is called. Se the eye doc. What she had to do was wash her eyelash area with warm water and baby shampoo and then alternates warm wash cloths for ages, plus use some sort of ointment. It will not go away by itself and it took her weeks.

The speklling is not right, but check it out will you?

Love Anne C
  4. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

My right eye is the one that is worse too!