Facebook Whittemore Peterson Institute

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Oct 28, 2009.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

Become a fan I did, it says the Whittemore's have left and are on the journey to Washington.
    Take care
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I will try to join!

3. simpsons

simpsons Member

skeptic2 will agree with me i.m sure we need to get behind and keep supporting this wonderful instititute keep purselves as up to date as we can.

i.ve always said they were the ones to watch and sooner rather than latere tehy would have something for us.

this is a hot team how lucky we are that they arenot just good scietists but good people with passion to help and drive this forward right to the top and demand action

hope is ours again when they open the new centre and hopefully the others will get support and sick people will have centres in their areas to go get dx and treatmnet and understanding

i take my hat off to this amazing group lets show our support by joining as fans

if anyone wants to hear longer talks by annette dan and judy they can be heard speaking on the invest in me uk charity dvds they are pretty cheap and dr kerr and prof k d m so you can hear them lecture sometimes tht is easier than reading

peace love and goodwill to all
  4. spacee

spacee Member

It has the best info out there and the quickest..IMHO. I do like to read Hillary Johnson too.

She does but Stephen E Strauss, M.D.(rip) of the NIH as the "father" of the CFS GBT/Psychological stigma. I sure hope that comes to light. The CDC are not the only culprits here. The NIH hands out grants of money for studies and you can blame them for the lack of govt funding for CFS studies.

Peace and goodwill too