Facial Numbness

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaymac, Oct 7, 2002.

1. kaymac

kaymac New Member

I just need to know if anyone has experienced facial numbness due to FMS or CFIDS.

I am in a flare, been in one few months, and toward the end when I thought I might be coming out of it, I think I am getting worse. Had a horrible, achy, feverish, sore, and tiring weekend. I have been noticing the past few nights, I felt as if I was drooling, but yet, no drool. Last night it worsened and today I have noticed it feels as if I have drool running out my left corner of mouth, but there is none. It is asleep, numb and now my chin/jaw line area, and between my right nostril and lip is the same??? It isn't painful, but you can tell it is asleep, frozen like?? I have no physical appearance changes, it is only I can tell.

Anyone had this, or can adivise. I do plan on calling my doc tomorrow to report this.

kaymac
  2. kaymac

kaymac New Member

I just need to know if anyone has experienced facial numbness due to FMS or CFIDS.

I am in a flare, been in one few months, and toward the end when I thought I might be coming out of it, I think I am getting worse. Had a horrible, achy, feverish, sore, and tiring weekend. I have been noticing the past few nights, I felt as if I was drooling, but yet, no drool. Last night it worsened and today I have noticed it feels as if I have drool running out my left corner of mouth, but there is none. It is asleep, numb and now my chin/jaw line area, and between my right nostril and lip is the same??? It isn't painful, but you can tell it is asleep, frozen like?? I have no physical appearance changes, it is only I can tell.

Anyone had this, or can adivise. I do plan on calling my doc tomorrow to report this.

kaymac
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

I do get a sort of face numbness where I can't feel my hands touching my face - I feel as if its not even attached to me (its hard to explain) I have always passed it off to another weird CFIDS symptom........AMY
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

yet.

I do have it left arm, all the time practically paralyzed a lot of time, I have wondered about a stroke myself?

Doc did not seem concerned, perhaps he is sick of me.

Jaci