facial sensations

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by budterbaby, Mar 9, 2003.

1. budterbaby

budterbaby New Member

Hello, first time making a post. I have a question. Does anybody experience facial warmth along the cheeks area? or a feeling around the mouth area that to best descibe feel like i have applied vicks vapor rub to my mouth ? kinda tingle sensations and a few times my teeth felt like i had just been given novacaine. weird. all i can say.
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

I have not had the tingling feeling but I run low grade fevers all the time that make my face feel hot. I also have tender spots on my forehead that if i press feels like something stabbing me in the sinus they are just above and also below my eyes. I have mild TMJ because I grind my teeth when I sleep as well. Best Wishes

hugs,
    Jeanna
  3. ozgran

ozgran New Member

I feel very similar sensations. Am sitting here on the computer with my cheeks feeling like they are burning and red hot. Went and looked in the mirror before I came to the board and my color is normal. I also feel the strange sensation on the lips. As everyone says, I guess it's just another aspect of this DD. Welcome to the board. Love Ozgran.
  4. Tattoopixie

Tattoopixie New Member

Have you asked your Dr or Dentist about this? There is a disorder of facial nerves trimengial something(brain fog)- that causes pain. I have had TMJ for quite a few years & I get numbness with this. See your Dr or Dentist for help with this. Hope you get relief soon!
    ~ Pixie ~