Facing surgery tomorrow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Nov 17, 2003.

1. dash

dash New Member

I'm being admitted to the hospital tomorrow to have kidney surgery. I have been under treatment since August for a plus size kidney stone. Three liptotripsies later, there are two big chunks left. Friday, they inserted a nephroscopy tube into my kidney from the outside. My urine is draining through a catheter into a bag strapped to my leg.

I've had a bad day filled with my "regular pain", bladder spasms and bleeding from the kidney. I am terribly worn out. They will be going into the kidney through this tube and try blasting the remaining stone pieces with a laser.

Please pray for me. Right now I could fall asleep at this computer, but I know as soon as I get in bed, I'll be wide-eyed awake. To tell the truth, I still have things to do to be ready for tomorrow.

Lord, please grant me the blessing of a good night sleep. Keep my eyes on you and my heart free from fear and anxiety.
    Minister your healing love and grace to all who come to you
    at this board. Thank you for all of the servant/intercessors who support us here.

Della (dash)
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will definitely pray for you! As soon as you can, give us an update on how you are doing.
    Lisa
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm sorry that you are having these problems with your kidneys, I will be praying for you........Blessings to you, Judy
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying that all goes well with your surgery and that you`ll get rid of those kidney stones for good.

Take care,
    Sandyz
  5. Yesh

Yesh New Member

you are having such a difficult time. I will pary the kidney stones will break apart easily and you will not require a more invasive surgery to have them removed.

God's Blessings

Yesh
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry you are having such a bad time right now. I will be praying for your tonight and as soon as I wake in the morning too.

God bless hon, and just give it all to the Lord Christ Jesus, lay down, and He will give you a good nights peaceful sleep.

Will be praying for those doctors that are attending you as well.

Let us know how you are, as soon as you are able.......

God bless lady...................

Shalom, Shirl
  7. dash

dash New Member

Praise God, I slept well last night. I'll be leaving soon for the hospital. Thank you all for praying.

Love,
    Della
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Della,

I will be praying for you also. God bless you.

Danny