fairydust39

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by cheryl888881, Oct 11, 2007.

1. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am just wondering how you are doing? It has been awhile since you have posted and just want you to know that I am praying for you daily and hope that things are going as well as can be expected under the circumstances.

Just know that you are in my prayers and I think of you often.

Gentle Hugs,

Cheryl888881
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

How are you? Glad Cheryl posted this. Let us hear from you.

Sue
  3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I am doing pretty good considering all that I've been through. I am trying to get the car and RV, into my name so I can sell them. U would think that they'd make it easier on widows, to do these things BUT they don't. I am trying to get the house and garage emptied out and ready to sell. My husband was a pack rat and kept everything.He had the garage full of stuff.

I don't have a place to move yet but want to get everything ready and when I find it,it will be much easier.
    I am looking for small lot to put a trailer on and will be closer to town and have city water. Not in Maryland though but closer to my daughter in Morgantown,WV.

I am still very lonely and need to turn it all over to God and his capable hands. I feel like I have done that but I still worry.

I am having a lot of pain in my ear and around it and think I have an infection somewhere,don't know.
    Hugs Shirley
  4. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am so sorry that you have been having so much trouble with things. Yes, you would think they would make things easier but I think they like to hassle everyone. People just don't want to be helpful any more.

I know that it must be extremely hard for you to have to go through everything and decide what to do. I will pray that you will find the strength to do what is necessary.

I think it is good news that you are moving closer to your daughter. I imagine this will be much better for you being able to see her regularly and I am sure she will feel better having you near.

I am sorry to hear about your ear. Are you going to the dr to get it checked out. You need to take care of yourself, please don't forget that. You need to stay as healthy as you possibly can.

Will be praying for you and just wanted to know that I think about you often.

Gentle hugs and prayers,

Cheryl888881
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I am getting things done but slowly. I am going to see Dr Raz as soon as she sends my appt. by e-mail. They are good to communicate by e-mail with me.
    I think I found a new trailer in a park just for over 65 yrs. of age. That will be better for me. You buy the trailer and the property for one lump sum. So I won't have lot rent like most of them do. If I pay cash when I sell my house then I will just pay electric bill and $65.00 maintenance fee which includes water,sewage,garbage and snow removal. They have single wide or doublewide,which ever I want.They also have all appliances too. No furniture ,I will use my own. Not certain that I will take it b/c my house isn't sold yet.
    Yes it is hard to clean out things and throw away so much stuff but the trailer wouldn't have room for everything anyway.I have to sell alot of it.
    I don't think I'll ever get used to being alone. I guess I'll give it time and that may help.
    Hugs Shirley
  6. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

It is so good to hear from you. It sounds like you are doing what needs to be done and I know that it is extremely hard for you. Your life will never be the same again and I know that you miss your dear sweet husband every day. I know that it is extremely lonely for you and I just pray that God will be with you in those times and draw you near to him.

The mobile home and lot sound absolutely perfect for you and I will pray that your house sells soon so that you will be able to move into the mobile home. It sounds ideal!
    As you know with God all things are possible. So we will pray that if it is his will for you to do this that he will provide a buyer for your house.

I pray for you daily and I will continue to do so. Thank you so very much for giving me an update and I will be eager to hear from you in the future as well. Please just know that I care about you and am praying for the very best for you.

Gentle hugs and prayers going your way.

Cheryl