fairydust39

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by cheryl888881, Dec 17, 2007.

1. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

thought I would check in with you to see what is going on.
    did you have any of your tests yet and if so what did they show?? I have been praying for you and am keeping you in my prayers daily.

Just wanted to say hi and check and make sure you are ok.

Love and prayers,

Cheryl888881
  2. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I am at my daughter Robin's b/c she's near the cancer center. I went Mon. for appt. and they said I have to have surgery but I opted for a Mastectomy instead of a Lumpectomy. I won't need the radiation with this but I'll need Chemo. I go Friday for a bone Scan. Surgery will not be until Jan. 2008. Don't know the date.They will reconstruct my breast at the same time that I have the surgery. So just one operation and then Chemo. It could still come back but not as likely as with the Lumpectomy.That's what they said.
    Hugs Shirley
  3. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am glad you are with one of your daughters. That is wonderful. What good news also!! I am glad that you are having a mastectomy. I had both breasts removed and reconstruction because I had severe fibrocystic disease. I a glad that I made that choice.

I will be praying for you and please keep in touch so that I will know how you are progressing. I am just so glad you are with family. I feel much better knowing you have loved ones around you.

Wishing you a peaceful Christmas, I know it will be a hard one for you. Just keep clinging to God.

Love and prayers,

Cheryl