Fall is here And with it chronic flares Yey

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Oct 21, 2006.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Just being sarcastic here. The "season" is here when I flare non stop until it warms up some quite a bit. fevers, aches, flu like all the time, tachycardia, sweating, weak, weak weak!!! Help! I am sooooo tired of this DD!!

Thanks for listeniong to my rant! I want to step outside with my kids, but I am too weak and ache all over, but my temp is only 98.4, nothing according to standards.

Bah!

If I could physically strangle this DD. I prefer to be mad at it, rather than crying hopeless tears, though.
  2. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

It's feeling like that in wet, cool, MN...

It's hard when the kids are active, and could use a run around the yard, or park...and you can't cause your too tired.

I was looking at your bio...I have a 6 yr spread between my boys. I know you said your family has FM. Did you feel bad in Sweden?

I got worse with each pregnancy.

Hang in there,

Suz

3. yodasmom

yodasmom New Member

Ditto here in Boston..Everything flared as soon as we lost the beautiful sunny warm summer we had....Walked in the cold last Sunday and really paying for it this week with viral like symptoms

How many months until May?
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Yodasmom- great name,my son would love you! My brainfog prevents me from counting til May. I have to check with my son,,,LOL!

Suz- I started show symptoms ages ago, but It was liveable. As I moved to the US, I started getting quite sick. That's 10 yrs ago. After having my daughter (2 1/2) with a GWS vet- I got too sick to work, and have been since.

I think it was the food here in the US that got to me, there are chemicals in everything here that I wasn't used to, and it affected me horribly. I just didn't know what it was!

Then my ex. husband had mychoplasma (GWS) and giving as he was he shared some with me.

[This Message was Edited on 10/21/2006]
  5. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

I do hate to see all the cold weather coming. But I had a really hard time breathing this year in the heat.

At least in the winter the heat will be on and I can stay warm inside.

When it was so hot, hubby had the air turned so low it would make me hurt so bad. It was a noway win. But he is good to me and thats what matters.
    Love Brenda
  6. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

for the past 12 years each fall i feel soooo exhausted. For me October and November are the worst. But I am lucky because sometime during winter I get a little better. That doesn't even make logical sense but it is true. ( I live in PA).

Why do we get worse each fall?
  7. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I am just speculating, but air pressure (cold, wet as well) that causes stress (stress= body fighting harder) coupled with bugs, viruses of all sorts and shapes.
  8. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

It is bad for me as well even though I live in Southern California. I am so cold all the time. I just bought myself a pair of UGGs today. If I am not in bed those will be on my feet!!
  9. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I am considering sowing a body-suit out of an electric blanket and make it battery driven!
  10. joanng

joanng New Member

My legs are killing me. They haven't hurt this badly is quite awhile. "Aunt Flo" is due any day (actually she's a week late, I think I gearing up for the big M soon) so I'm wondering if that's adding to the pain. Hormones and cold, damp weather. AND like an idiot I signed up to do the American Heart Walk tomorrow a.m. The cold, damp morning air and me and my pinched nerve in my foot and my aching legs and lower back pain. I swear I have brain damage sometimes...when people ask me to help out with something I answer right away "sure" and volunteer like I'm still a 20 year old totally not realizing that my foot in probably not going to make 3.5 miles nor will I with my aching legs! Fortunately, it's not a race, so if I poop out, I'll take a short cut back to the tent with the free food. Actually, it's the amount of $ that I raise that counts right? Wish me luck.

thanks!
  11. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Oh, no!

My mom is very wise sometimes,,,LOL! She says:

"What you don't have in your head, you must have in your legs".

This "wisdom" sure applies to you, and the rest of us fog brains!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/21/2006]
  12. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I can definitely say that fall is here. I have been in so much pain lately. After having my cold and recovering, I have been experiencing so much pain.

I need to have a full body massage so I am going to look into that next month, and find a place where I can sit in a spa for a little bit.

I did find a location that is a club type of deal but need to find out the pricing and see if I can hint to go there for maybe 6 months to my folks LOL.

Anyway my pain has been bad, and my emotions are high but I am trying to stay positive. Learning how to deal with having a man LOL. Men are an interesting species LOL.