family healing

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by cookiecrate, Jul 13, 2008.

1. cookiecrate

cookiecrate New Member

i ask prayer for my crumbling family relationships. between my husband and myself there is so much pain and hurt and so much healing is needed. also for our four children who have a very difficult time relating to their dad, their relationship to him is extremely bad. thank you for your prayers.
  2. poets

poets Member

I will remember your family in my prayers tonight. My husband and I don't get along too well either and both of my children have a hard time relating to him. Sometimes it's so hard....

Love,
    Meg
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

So happy to pray for you. I came from a family with so much pain also, so can deeply relate.

Will pray for each family member, as well as yourself.

Judy
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Cookie,

I so understand. My relationship with my husband is strained because of this DD. I will hold up your family in my prayer's and pray for healing of your family situation.

Take care,
    kbak
  5. xphile

xphile New Member

I'll definitely be in prayer for your family situation. I can relate to it so well. My dad never makes any move to help my mom when she's sick and both me and my sister have a very strained relationship with my dad. I always wish we could've had something more. Oh well, you're in my prayers!

Hugs,
    Adam