FAT-igues- (people who want to talk about weight loss) we are at the Chit Chat message board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wing-anna-prayer, Aug 22, 2002.

1. wing-anna-prayer

wing-anna-prayer New Member

To find us scroll to the top of the page and click on message boards. That will take you to the index of message boards. Click on Chit Chat and you will be there...if you have any probles just post and we will come find you.
    Let's do it,
    Anna

Sweetie--some might get confused--so I changed it. There is a Chat room--this is NOT there.
    It is at the Chit Chat message board.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/22/2002]
  2. wing-anna-prayer

To find us scroll to the top of the page and click on message boards. That will take you to the index of message boards. Click on Chit Chat and you will be there...if you have any probles just post and we will come find you.
    Let's do it,
    Anna

Sweetie--some might get confused--so I changed it. There is a Chat room--this is NOT there.
    It is at the Chit Chat message board.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/22/2002]
  3. roro

roro New Member

Is that CFS???
  4. wing-anna-prayer

This is just a group of us that want to talk about weight loss in our cfids lives.
    Thanks
    Anna
  5. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Metabolife helps me have energy and eat less, but my bp, pain, insomnia and attitude are MUCH worse!!! I HAVE to lose weight.....please Help Me!!