fatigue/off day? and how about adderall?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dani78xo, Jul 18, 2006.

1. dani78xo

dani78xo New Member

i don't know what was wrong today,
    but i woke up at 6:30 as usual, i maybe got a little less sleep than i've been getting,
    and i went to school, which started at 8:00.

by nine o'clock, i was about to pass out.
    just walking down the hall i got so dizzy that i couldn't walk straight, and i had to stop and lean against the wall.
    besides that, despite the 100 degree weather, i was COLD. freezing. shaking.

i finally went to the vice principals office and asked her what i should do. she asked if i needed my migraine meds, and i told her that i didn't think ti was the migraine.

i told her that if i couldn't miss any more days of the second period class, that i'd stay, because i didn't want to lose credit, but she told me that i looked horrible and she didn't want me passing out during class.

i went home and laid down for a few hours, and, as usual, i couldn't sleep despite my extreme fatigue.

i don't have a virus though, i feel almost normal now.

anybody have any ideas what this could of been?

maybe just an off day? i'm praying that i feel better tomorrow, because i can't miss anymore class this week.

i'm desperate for anything to get my energy levels up. eating in the morning helps, but it doesn't recover me all the way. i usually end up crashing an hour before i get out.

maybe it was fatigue? though i don't know why =[.

and i'm thinking about asking my doctor about some kind of med to spike my energy levels, like ritalin or adderall or something, has anyone had any success with anything like this for energy?
  2. dani78xo

dani78xo New Member

hmm well i don't think i was dehydrated, because i'd been freezing in the classroom, and i'd already drinken half my vitamin water.

nothing about it makes sense.

i'm about to go to school for this morning,
    i'm praying it doesn't happen again.

and yes, i'm going to talk to my doctor about it, especially if i have it again.