Fatigue solutions?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ben32987, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Ben32987

Ben32987 New Member

Does Juicy Juice help anyone with your fatigueness?
  2. teawah

teawah New Member

heard of this but what helps me with my fatigue, aside from Lots of REST (LOL) is taking ZMA before I go to bed at night. It is a great sleep aid and alot of people have had good results with it. It also helps with pain factor and constipation. You can research it here at the store.

Welcome to the boards and your new family away from home:)
    teawah
  3. IndigoSC

IndigoSC New Member

Is there any difference between taking actual ZMA than taking a multi-vitamin, and magnesium and zinc and malic acid supplements? I've been taking these for years, but it's not called "ZMA". THanks.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Ben, welcome to the board. I am afraid I have not heard of Juicy Juice, what is it?

As for the comment about ZMA, I only take the one that is put out by SNAC company, which is what Pro Health is now selling for us.

I tried GNC brand before Pro Health offered it, and it did not work.

So if you are going to take it, buy it from here or get the SNAC brand only.

I also take Pro Energy which is the Malic Acid and Magnesium Glycinate in the morning and noontime, and the ZMA before bed.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Only the SNAC ZMA, which is sold here, works well. Just substituting the separate parts does not work. ZMA is great for helping with sleep and pain.

Love, Mikie