Fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kayzee, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Kayzee

Kayzee New Member

Sometimes I feel I just can't go on with this fatigue that comes over me. I am receiving Iron IV due to anemia so this may be adding to the problem. I'm finding it very difficult to continue with these symptoms of pain which can change every few hours. The fatigue will just hit me out of the blue, especially if I am still or reading. Any helpful suggestions on coping with this annoying symptom? Thank you.
  2. livin4him

livin4him New Member

I have MPS, FMS and CFIDS and sometimes if I am at the store getting what I need to survive, I don't know if I will make it back home, I just feel like collapsing. I always want to use the wheelchair but I don't know what people will think, so I just lean on the cart. However, the one physical thing that really helps me is to collapse in my recliner with my legs up, for some reason I have to have my legs up now. All the supplements I take even make me more tired, it's really hard. Every hour I am tired, but if I happen to do more (errands) on one day, I pay for it for 3 days. It's enough to drive anybody crazy. I just try and rest before I crash, because the crash is always worse.

One suggestion as far as supplements would be B12 shots. Take care.
  3. Kayzee

Kayzee New Member

I do give myself B-12 injections monthly since I don't absorb, but it doesn't seem to make a diff. I have thought about provigil but dr. will not prescribe. Its just so frustrating! Thanks for your reply.
  4. livin4him

livin4him New Member

but she took it once a week at the doctors. I asked my doctor for them, but this doctor would not give them. One of my goals is to find a new doctor to help with this. I have some good doctors but I need one for just general stuff and the one I have now is not it.