fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mdempsey, Mar 27, 2006.

1. mdempsey

mdempsey New Member

I don't usually write much. I usually just read everyone else's questions and answers. But, I am having such a problem with fatigue. My whole body seems so heavy and I am always so tired. I need some help. Any suggestions?
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

mdempsey:
    I am also fighting that now. About the only thing that will give me a boost of energy are the sublingual B-12 tablets.
    I will take a couple and get some movement going. It does not last a long time, but i may take it with some CoEnzyme Q-10. Seems to help.
    N.F.
  3. mdempsey

mdempsey New Member

I have taken the b12 in the past. I take it in liquid drops under the tongue. Maybe I should try it again.
    I take many medications, some precriptions and some supplements. I take zanaflex, klonopin(for sleep), relefen,
    protein drinks using spirutein, msm adrenal support, bee pollen, and flax seed oil, sea corella, I think that there is more but I can't remember them all.[This Message was Edited on 03/27/2006]
  4. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

I'm feeling especially tired lately. Used to take CoQ10; may need to again. I blame my recent bout of fatigue on the addition of another bp med to my regimen. Seeing doc tomorrow and will be sure to tell her about it.

I am SOOOO looking forward to that extra hour of sleep that we will lose this coming weekend! NOT