Fatigue?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Catbarry, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Catbarry

Catbarry New Member

I'm sure this is a question that has been asked hundreds of times, but I'n new, and couldn't find any topics relating directly to fatigue in the first few pages, and I admit I'm too tired to look any further! ;)

Has anyone found anything that helps, that doesn't end up causing more problems than you started out with? Our home business is our only source of income, and without my help it will fail. But, I'm so tired and achy all the time, I just don't know how much longer I can keep things going.

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, it would sure be appreciated.
  2. janie056

janie056 New Member

If you type Fatique in the search bar, then put in by title and content you will get many, many posts about fatique. I hope you find some help.

What meds are you on now?

Hope you find the info,

Jane
  3. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, Catberry.

Several people on this board are trying the new simplified treatment approach based on the glutathione depletion--methylation cycle block hypothesis for CFS. Some are observing positive results in days or weeks.

You can find out about this by reading the threads that have "methylation" or "methyl" in their titles.

The treatment consists completely of non-prescription supplements (primarily certain active forms of vitamin B12 and folate). The cost is about $2.50 per day if you don't include the optional, most expensive supplement.

There is a detailed hypothesis behind this treatment approach. All of this can be found on the internet. You can buy the supplements wherever you find the best price. Nobody is getting rich off this.

This treatment goes to the core of the pathogenesis in many cases of CFS, and as such, it appears to correct all the symptoms.

The factors that limit how soon a person can get well seem to be how large a load of toxins and infections their body has accumulated while they have had the methylation cycle block and the glutathione depletion, which shut down the detox system and the cell-mediated immune response, and how fast a detox they can tolerate.

I think this approach might help you.

Rich