Fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bevier, Apr 13, 2007.

1. bevier

bevier New Member

Hi,

I have had CFS for six years. I spent three years with a psychiatrist who prescribed several anti-depressents, including Cymbalta,none of which worked. I have several symptoms, white spots on tongue w/blisters on tongue and inside of lips, sighing a lot, etc., but my main symptom is fatigue. I have had a few episodes lasting a few days where I feel normal, that is I have normal energy and no brain fog. About a month ago I started acupuncture. Had four days of feeling normal. My question: What have all of you done about the fatigue? Thanks, Bev
  2. mossrose101

mossrose101 New Member

For me there does not seem to be much that can be done about the fatigue. It comes when it comes. I wake up most days after a full nights sleep and am still tired. I am very mindful though of how I expend energy and what I spend it on. I try not to overdo but if I know I am going to push myself that particular day, then I plan ahead that the next few days will be down time. I also fight the fatigue sometimes and try to find something sedentary to do (like come here and read) so that I dont just lay around and nap all day. Sometimes it works and other times its zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Happy for you that you are having several good days (no fatigue) in a row.