Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Janalynn, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Okay today is the day that my "company" comes. Hosting my new "boss" from LA for two days for those who don't know or remember.

I woke up at 4 am with excruciating hip and leg pain. Crying in my sleep, I finally got up at 5. I can just now sort of walk. Took my pain meds, barely working.
    Would you mind just sending a quick positive thought my way?

I totally believe in the power of positive energy. I figured with all of you wonderful people, I might just get that extra boost that I need.
    How can I express how much I would appreciate that??

I've got a few incredibly busy days ahead of me - will get the "rest" on Sat. (already looking forward to it!)

Love to you all.......
  2. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Hang in there. Sometimes the second dose of meds. in the day helps more than the first dose. Maybe it's because you've moved around a little already in the day.

I'm thinking you can get thru this. You are in my prayers.

Hugs and good wishes. doloresf1
  3. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

janalynn you can do I know you can. You already started out great and got up this morning. I said a prayer for you and I am sending you positive energy.

4. ckball

ckball New Member

You can do this- you have already proven yourself or he wouldn't be coming to see you. I take it you have not mentioned any of your medical issues to him.

No real need too, you can always say you pulled a muscle or something simple then just go onto business.

You got the cheese,crackers, meat, fruit ect all ready to go?

You will have to share with us how you made this happen for you and how you do it. I would imagine "Purse Parties" and the such then going to retailers.

I wish you all the best-Carla
  5. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Thanks you guys! I have a huge smile reading your replies. I am already feeling better (inside).

Yep Carla - got my food ready - bought some fresh veggies to munch on with some good dip, cheese, crackers, etc. Got some good meat, cheese and bread to make sandwiches, made a pan of brownies last night. Also got the ingredients to make a super easy and very yummy egg casserole for tomorrow morning along with bacon and cinnamon rolls and blueberry muffins.

I told my husband, I'm going to try my hardest to be my old fun self. I can be a lot of fun. Thankfully, I am already VERY comfortable with him, so that's on my side. I want to make him comfortable in my home as well. He is staying at a hotel (whew!)

I'll let you know how it goes..
    You are all gems - really.
    A heartfelt thanks,

6. sisland

sisland New Member

This is a big day for you! And i Know you can pull it off! with the popularity of Desinger like Bags now,,,It's worth it!,,,,,,,,Goodluck Gal!,,,,Rest when you can!,,,,,,,Sis
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

I'm pulling for you too, also read your original post... wow, how exciting of an opportunity for you!

all the best,
  8. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

are coming your way all day today! I know you will be a hit with this guy. Just be yourself and try to enjoy the moment. We are all so proud of you!
  9. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

You've all brought tears to my eyes.

I am going to figure out a way to make sure everyone has an opportunity - sick or well. I'm a great "think outside of the box" thinker. Watch me. :)

Why is it that only the "best" are afflicted with this dd?
    We are quite a bunch aren't we? We have our incredible hearts, minds and souls to be thankful for.
  10. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You got it sweetie. I will send all my energy to you, what left I have.

I am in the same boat as you, my hip and leg pain are really bad today, almost to the point where i cannot even walk.

I really feel for you Jan, and I will say a prayer for you that you will be able to get through these next couple of days.