Favorite hobbies

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cullieann, Jun 29, 2006.

1. cullieann

cullieann New Member

knitting with a Kniffty Knitter,cross stitching,making cards,cooking,cross words.Wow to much to remember.
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Reading fantasy; reading Christian thrillers (think Left Behind, House, Monster [Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker]); reading Lilian Jackson Braun; did I mention reading?

Oh yeah...collecting anything cats or fantasy, especially unicorns.

God Bless.
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Hum, wood carving mostly now. And snuggling up on the chair with my 80 lb lap dog, Rey, a golden retriever.

Used to do a lot of cross stitch and still do when the mood strikes me. In the middle of a Christmas tree skirt for my daughter.

Also like to read. Fantasy mostly.

Used to enjoy fishing and camping but between DH's mom needing surgery, price of gas (ouch!), and my problems we haven't been out in almost two years. Maybe this fall.

I used to enjoy training my dog and going to shows with my sis and her dogs. Too tired most of the time now. Hate to schedule with her and pay entry fees and then not be able to go. So Rey and I still practice sometimes, but only for fun.

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  4. teacher

teacher New Member

talking on the phone, sewing clothes for me and an occasional quilt for a friend's firstborn.

New hobby I want to try this summer- sitting on the patio in the mornings before it gets too hot

[ advertisement ]