Faye...Answered your note....this is the MamaR post.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, Apr 10, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Please look at MamaR's post....look down a bit and she posted yesterday about her cousin's son commiting suicide. She needs our prayers this week. The whole family does!

I pray for each of you to have a good week, feeling well and feeling go about what you are able to do,etc.

I have a few things planned and will be getting going soon. When I have some energy, I try to get things done! (-:

Blessings,
    Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 04/12/2006]
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I knew what happened because we email. Sweet of you to point that out, I didn't even think of doing that.

MamaR has had a hard time lately and I continue to send many prayers to her.

Prayers to you, Sue and I hope you feel better.

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It only takes one to think of something. (-: Sometimes I'm so "foggy" that I can hardly remember anything. But, I have been praying for Mari as she has really had a lot of sorrow lately combined with her physical problems.

We also e-mail and it is nice to talk more often than just here. Thank you also for your prayers. The withdrawal is going OK...went down a little more today,and although I did pretty well this AM, I am very, very tired right now.Body must have just realized it didn't get as much Effexor as usual. (-:

But, I think my doctor has done a marvelous job of scripting out a reasonable course of withdrawal. Praise God.

Don't you get tired of hurting and feeling bad? Then, when you have to confront something you don't want to have to do, it is just such a downer.

Anyway, praying for you today that God will enable you to feel well and to do all you need to do and to have some time and energy to enjoy something!

Hugs,
    Sue

PS I love cats, also. Have a cute, big fat boy cat...Felix. We adopted him when he was about a year old. He had been taken away from his mother too early so he really didn't know much about being a cat. I love him to pieces. Such a sweetie. Probably weighs between 23 and 26 pounds. Big boy.

[This Message was Edited on 04/12/2006]