FDA approves Pfizer drug for FAT DOGS to get thin

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MamaDove, Jan 5, 2007.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

You read that title correctly...

This drug makes the dog think its full...

Side effects~vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, lethargy...

HUH?

WHAT THE &#%*???????????????????????????????????

Too many comments I would like to make on this one but the main thing that comes to mind is this...Dogs are STILL considered property under the law...That IRKS the bejesus outta me esp. since my ONLY children are furry and the love I have for them is sometimes frighteningly way over the top...If you have ever seen my profile with my Angel Moose, you get the idea...But, this darn society allows a corporation (pharma, no less) come along to help us help our dogs lose weight? UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

PS. If your dog is fat, blame the owner, period...If you feed poor quality food and/or overfeed and your pet has ill-effects such as obesity and disease, look no further than the one pouring it in the bowl or putting it in their mouths...These same people will be running to their vet for the 'magic bullet' tomorrow and every day afterward, putting more $$$$$ into these mongrels pockets instead of using common sense and NOT FEEDING THE DOG CHEEZ DOODLES AND PIZZA...

I'm done now...tehe...

Greenbean says~Stop and smell the puppies...

MamaDove says~ For heavens sake, stop feeding the puppies so darn much crap!

Peace~Alicia
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member