Feedback On Support Circle Idea;

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pat460, Apr 24, 2007.

1. pat460

pat460 New Member

Thank each and every one of you who took time to reply to my original thread. All your kind and caring words gave me quite a confidence boost. You are truly wonderful people who have convinced me that I can actually pull this thing off!

Also, you gave me several great ideas which I do intend to use when I get this thing going. I've shared your thoughts with my daughters and they are just out of their mind with excitement! It may take a while to get everything in place but, I fully intend to share the results on the board as soon as I have it all worked out.

Sorry it's taken me some time to get back to you all, but I felt much better for 4 or 5 days and of course now I'm paying for what I accomplished. I know all of you can relate to that mistake! Guess I'll never learn, but oh what glorious days I had with my children and husband. They were so happy. This morning my 11 year old said "Mommy, you're not getting sick again are you?" It about broke my heart because she thought those few good days meant I was better. I just said "no honey" because I didn't have the heart to crush her hopes.

Anyhoo, I've decided we are going to do the adopt a grandma/grandpa thing as well. Even if we can only go once a month it will bring a small bit of joy into someone else's life. I'm wondering if thinking about these projects instead of focusing on my pain and fatigue is what gave me those few days. I think I'll try it more often!

Thanks again everyone. If you have any ideas or ah ha moments that might help me with either project, please give me a hollar! Pat