Feel dumb,how do you check reply's on yahoo groups?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by claudiaw, Nov 1, 2007.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I've posted on a couple yahoo boards, but can't find if anyone has responded to me.

It's not easy like this board.:)

2. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Please don't feel dumb! I found Yahoo groups hard to use myself,I even left for that exact reason!
    ProHealth's boards are by far the best and easiest I have found in 5 years!

I really want to chat and find friends,any suggestions? I am homebound,so the internet is my lifeline.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/01/2007]
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

You're in the right place! If you have certain health issues you can also go to that specific message board ( I have FM among other thing's).I find I like this spot the best.

I wish I could do the chat room's, but I can't type fast enough, and can't stay on very long. I'm on disability and homebound as well.

My husband is out of town, so I'm all alone, except for my dog's.One of which had cancer surgery a few months ago, and I'm trying to decide which supplements to use,because I want to do all I can, but can't afford too much. I take many myself.

I was on yahoo for a canine cancer group, but I can't figure it out!
    I find my message, but don't know where to click to see if anyone responded to me or not.

maybe someone can help me?
  4. mezombie

mezombie Member

I find it easiest to go to the group's website. Click on "messages", and they'll come up in chronological order.

At the top left of the page of messages, you can click to "group messages by topic". That way you can see the messages posted on your topic.

Hopefully, this will help you a bit.
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I'll give it a try.:)