Feel like a newlywed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

While I was on a trip to my dad's b/c he had sugery my husband wasn't able to go b/c of work.

We called each other about 6-8 times a day but I know he was just worried about my dad and me b/c I don't do well on 9hr trips, and that is one way.

I don't know what the deal is but we are so loving and caring towards each other.

I left the house with dishes all over the kitchen and close that needed to be washed and my son's room was a mess again.

When I came home the dishes were washed the clothes were washed and the whole house was clean!

I thank God every day for the man I have.

Also he is so understanding with me sleeping all day long.

I don't know what I have done to deserve him, but I am so blessed.

Well better go, Pamela
  2. p_fear

p_fear New Member

good for you treasure it cause your very lucky mine thanks im his personal slave since i dont work , has not a clue about anything i am going through and dont seem to care
  3. matthewson

matthewson New Member

My hubby is good about my limitations. It was hard for him at first and the whole household was in an uproar, but he eventually adjusted to the changes. He is good about cooking and cleaning and he knows to leave me alone when I am in a lot of pain. And he doesn't get upset if I yell at him because I am in a lot of pain, he just shrugs it off. I feel sorry for him being married to me! LOL

I thank God for mine also! Take care, Sally
  4. Josie39

Josie39 New Member

I have COME to believe that our husbands DO love us, they just *remember* how we ONCE were and are NOT NOW!
    My husband has hurt my feelings many times but he ALWAYS comes BACK with an apology and even a ROSE, sometimes.
    (wow! THAT works every time!)

YES, you (we) ARE BLESSED to have them!
    Good Post! ;o)
    Josie
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Roses are great...hubbies too! Terri
  6. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

for your responses to my posts.

It is good to hear about others like me who have supportive hubby's.

I feel bad for those of you who don't b/c I have been on both sides of this, my hubby was not understanding at first and thought I should do much more than I did.

I think it has helped me going to the dr and my hubby going with me, my dr has put some limitations on me and told me not to overdo it b/c that is when the pain gets worse.

Pamela
  7. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

So good to hear you happy!

Claudia