Feel like crying

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, May 5, 2010.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am having the worse chest pain and all over pain today. Sick to my stomach and got a headache. Just awful. I got a meeting today and have my daughter to take care of and all I want to do is go to bed. Why does it have to hurt so much and why am I so tired? Ok, enough complaining.
  2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

you have every right to complain!and to cry. It's terribly hard working AND taking care of small childrenAND being so extremely Ill.
    I first became sick when my children were just starting school, what a tough time! they are 22 and 24 now.
    it always amazes me how we can go to bed feeling somewhat Human, then wake up feeling like were dying, there is no Rhyme or reason to this DD.
    if you feel it would ease some of the stress, have a dang good Cry!! sometimes we just need to let it all out.
    I will be thinking of you today & hoping your evening has you feeling better
    {{hugs}} Kat
  3. pumkinhead

pumkinhead New Member

I totally know how you feel. I have had days like this too. Crying is good for you hon. I find that taking a bath or shower and let the tears come helps alot. Allow yourself the time for a big pity party. I usually put a time limit on my pity party's. One of my mantra's is saying with each tear i release and let go.

Gentle Hugs
    Patty
  4. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

Im sorry youre feeling so crappy. I can empathize...not a good day hdre either. Im 52yo but still have a 9yo at home. Thankfully hes not that young. My issue today will be the jillion boys that will be in my back yard once school lets out. I couldnt deal with it yesterday so I said no to company but my guilt wont let me say no two days in a row. . . . . . . . . . . . .take as good of care of yourself as you possibly can. Sending you a gentle hug.....
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

and there's nothing wrong with crying at all...

Chest Pain tho? Seriously, maybe you should check with your doctor? Be careful to not just "write off" symptoms to FM and ignore them, other things do happen.

hope your day gets better...
    (hugs)
    Victoria
  6. JazzieS

JazzieS New Member

Hi Sheila,

I don't have children to take care of, but I totaly sympathize and feel for you.

Please don't feel bad about crying...we all need to get all that frustration, sadness out which is much healthier than keeping it all in.

I agree with Victoria that you should check with your doc. and not write off all the symptoms to FM.

Feel better soon. Hugs,
    Jazzie
  7. quanked

quanked Member

I fell like this sometimes myself. And I do not have a child to care for everyday. I know how hard it can be.

I think we were given the capacity to cry for a reason. Cry if you need to. It can be cleansing, a relief and a new beginning that allows us to move forward.

Take care.
  8. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

The pain is still here. The chest pain is bad. I have seen a cardiologist about this before. Everything was fine. I pray that tomorrow won't be worse. Pain like this makes me nervous. I worry that I will have a spell that not only gets worse but lasts for weeks. I thought about going to the dr. but what else can she do for me. I feel hopeless.
  9. serenityskyline

serenityskyline New Member

I understand having the chest pain. This pain usually starts in my jaw and travels down my back and around my ribs and check. When this happens it rates up there with being some of the worst pain you can ever have. I have been told that this is another symptom of the fibromyalgia.

I had pain previously that mimicked a heart attack, and after two hours I went to the emergency room and they did all of the tests and everything comes back fine.

I have had fibromyalgia for over ten years now and this is getting to be more a regular happening. No fun.

I try to keep everyone on here in my prayers.

God Bless You and Everyone on here!!!!

10. GinnyB

GinnyB New Member

I OFTEN GET THE CHEST PAIN YOU DESCRIBE, AND MY CARDIOLOGIST CAN FIND NOTHING WRONG. THE PAIN USUALLY (BUT NOT ALWAYS) STARTS IN MY BACK, GOES THROUGH TO MY CHEST AND DOWN TO MY RIBS. I HAVE A HIATAL HERNIA WHICH I BLAME FOR THE PAIN, BUT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF IT'S FROM THE FIBRO. THIS MISERABLE DISEASE SEEMS ABLE TO DO ANYTHING TO YOU.

LOVE AND SYMPATHY,
    GINNY B
  11. JewelRA

JewelRA New Member

I'm so sorry you are having a bad day. Hopefully, by now you can climb into bed and rest and have a better day tomorrow.

I agree with everyone who says sometimes you just need to cry and vent. It doesn't change the situation, but can be a much needed release.
  12. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Woke up in pain. I had prayed that today would be better. Thanks for all the support everyone. Nothing I can do about it. I will go see the dr. if it doesn't get any better. Maybe a muscle relaxer would do some good.

Gonna go take a hot shower and cry a little bit. Have to hide it from my family. Yesterday my daughter teared up cause she is worried about me. So today smile on my face no matter what.