feel like I am falling to pieces...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joannie1, Mar 18, 2003.

1. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I don't even know where to begin. There is so much stress in my life right now that I can not handle it all anymore. First it is the terrible appointment last week with the SS Disability shrink and now waiting for the decision to come in. I can't take these darn migraines that decide to hit when ever they feel like it and when i could definetly do without them. This weekend we find out that my cousin who is married with four very small children has a very severe brain tumor inwhich our University Hospital is trying to figure out what the best way would be to remove it due it being so deep into the brain. Her children, the two babys have to be in crisis care because her husband is at the U of I with her and their son which has already there do to terrible problems too. Then our neighbor starts in yesterday with photographing our children while they are walking the dog. Inwhich he is suing us for a ball three years ago. He was hit with it by a neighbor girl and now is suing us for perminent damage. But not only is he taking pictures but making terrible comments to them. They are on spring break and fear to go outside when he is home and outside because he is so terrible. The children love, I them to pieces but I just feel like I can't do this whole thing anymore. My back and sciatic nerve is acting up so bad that I can not sleep nor can I hardly walk.
    I am so stressed out i can't deal with it all anymore. I have made an appointment to see the Doctor, which mine is out for the week. I hope he doesn't think I have gone totally mad yet.
    Thanks for listening I just needed to whine a bit:-(
    Love,
    Joannie
  2. teawah

teawah New Member

Please read Lin21's post. Keep your head up lady. How can we win if we give up the fight?
    teawah
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so very sorry for all these stressful events going on in your life right now. I am familiar with feeling as though if one more thing happens, I'll explode. This kind of stress is so very bad for us. Send the kids in the other direction from this nasty neighbor or get a restraining order keeping him away from the kids. They don't need this nutcase saying things to them.

I have a cousin who is dying and I have found that all we can do is put it in God's hands, pray, and let Him take care of things.

I know how important SSD is to us, but I have decided that I am no longer willing them to run my life. I am doing the best I can to get my SSD and there's nothing more I can do. It's been more than 90 days since they cancelled my hearing date and I've heard nothing from them.

The old AA Serenity Prayer is a good one to call to mind in times like this. You are in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  4. afeni

afeni New Member

When you are in one of those moments when life, it seems is just plotting against you, try to remember That if we wait long enough a smile will find us. I know it is so hard sometimes, when you are feeling like you are living in the twylight zone from hell, and its all you can do to hold your head up. But try try try to remember that your family right here is always on yourside and we're sending love and support to you, and smiles and sunshine too. So you know what you gotta do. Take a couple of breathes and take it one thing, one day at a time. And Girl, keep a look-out for that smile much luv, Afeni