feel like I can't move

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Mar 22, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

does anyone else every feel like you can"t move? my legs and toes feel so numb alot of back pain I just feel crapy.today i feel like I could just lie down and never get up again.
    I try to avoid taking naps in the day time so I can sleep better at nite.I have no strenght its scaring me I feel so bad.sometimes I feel like I"m going crazy.

does anyone else feel anxious and nervous. ijust feel like I could crawl out of my skin.I wish I could go out side and run to take this feeling away from me.

My toes keep trying to curl under i"ve never had that kind of feeling before.
    why are there no good drs in the midwest. just can"t find one. well thanks for letting me vent .sixtyslady
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so lousy! I don't have numbness, but I have been very, very sore and achy for a few days....even my skin hurts to touch on my legs, back, arms. My feet are killing me right how, so I understand the feeling of wanting to curl up and stay there forever. However, I hurt too much to lie down too long.

I get the feeling of wanting to crawl out of my skin; it is epecially bad in my head....I just want to scream. I do have an anxiety disorder, and sometimes I need to take an Ativan for relief. I have been so much better in that area lately that I can't complain, but it is a horrible feeling. Terrible.

So, you hang in there. I can only say that I understand pain and although no one's pain is like another's, we both know pain.

Gentle hugs to you!
    Sue
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Amd it is just awful. I think that heat and light massage worked a little for me. Hot shower.

God, the day many more men get this DD is the day we get treated seriously.

*I am so sorry you are anxious. It makes me anxious too when I get like that, esp. if I am home alone. I take comfort from listening to BBC Rdaio via the web(free) as it has plays on and some comedy things. Take smy mind off. Books onn tape help as reading gets so darn hard.

Feel better.

Hugs and love Anne C
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

well I got through supper and forced myself to go with my husband to walmarts to pick up a few things instead of just sending him.
    My hubby is good but he tries so hard to get everything done that we have no time together and I just need someone to talk to after being alone all day.
    this dd just takes everything away from us .
    My husband gets up 3hrs before he has to go to work, because I hurt so bad in the mornings it takes over a hour for me to even walk I try not to cry when he leaves for work. because I don"t want to be alone. I feel like a lost little kid. I wish I could control my emotions. thanks for the replys. sixtyslady
  5. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

i too get the feeling of not being able to mave at times and transient numb spots. i also get the feeling of being so jumpy that i just want ot crawl out of my skin. when i get that feeling i take xanax with excellent relief. it hes really been a live saver for me.
    rachel