feel like I have the flu all of the time

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by roseylisa, Dec 19, 2005.

1. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

How many of you even on your good days feel as if your just getting over a flu that never seems to ever go away?
  2. adirondackhoney

adirondackhoney New Member

3. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I was going through that for awhile and it was terrible.I know for me it keeps me in fear of what is gonna happened next.Rest is all I can do to help me feel better but that is hard when you have so much to do.Check your temp. just to make sure you are ok,it is flu season.Hope you feel better soon.
    Sheila
  4. DVoit

DVoit New Member

I feel I have had the flu since 1967. Terrible.
  5. cczub

cczub New Member

Even on my good days(if you can call them that) it feels like I'm getting over the flu. I've had 3 nights of good sleep and I still feel the same, just a little more energy in the morning...

Was relly hoping getting some good sleep would solve some of the problems. At least the last 2 nights were without sleep meds! I actually got 2 nights in a row with a 4 hour session of sleep followed by a 2 hour session!

On my 4th month feeling like this!
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

In studies, 60-70 percent of us tested pos. for from one to seven chronic infections--bacterial, viral, and/or fungal.

My doc said that swollen lymph nodes always indicate infection in the body. Most of us also have low-grade temperatures, sore throats, headaches, aches & pains, and just a general fluish feeling.

At the FFC's, they test extensively for these infections because we simply cannot heal unless they are addressed. The FFC's aggressively treat them. It can take a long time on meds to get rid of these stealth infections which hide out from our immune systems.

Love, Mikie