Feel like my life is a Country Western Song....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PepperGirl52, Dec 21, 2006.

1. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

You all know how this fibro loves to rear its head, especially with the stress of the holidays. And it's been doing that, right when I least expect it.

Things have actually been pretty calm, but got a call from my daughter, who is in Alaska. She's starting to have problems with the pre-teenage girl. Scary stuff, too. When I was a school nurse, I remember reading a flyer that military kids have the highest rate of suicide of any. And it just scares the beejeebers out of me!!

The girl usually adapts well, but isn't doing so well with this move-it was all so traumatic to go from Arizona to Alaska!! And to be in a totally different culture, away from her real dad.....it's just a hard age.

Anyway, that was throwing me off, and causing a flare. THEN, my hubby goes to the doc, and has blood work done. He lost one kidney 5 years ago due to renal cell carcinoma. Well, we get a call yesterday that the one kidney he has is not functioning well.

AGH!!! I tell you-life is definitely NOT boring!! But why can't it be un-boring in a 'I won the lottery' kind of way???

Well, that's my sob story for today. Hope you all are well, and enjoying your days. Counting down to less than 3 days now........Take care! PG
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Stop the world and let me off eh? I hope it gets better for you soon.

A chuckle for you. Do you know what country music played backwards is?
    You get your wife back, you get a job and the dog comes home. lol.