Feel like something is crawling on me...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Jul 12, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I keep getting these feelings like something..like a bug is crawling on me...It is driving me nuts!

Does anyone else get this??
  2. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

Did you recently stop using narcotics? If not, ask your GP about Quinine Sulfate. Might help. Remember; restless-leg-syndrome is not limited to the legs nor bedtime only.

Good luck,
    Darlene
  3. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Hi Sherkld,
    Yes, I get that sometimes. I can't stand it. Sometimes I also get a sharp pain that feels like I was bit or stung by a bug but nothing is every there. Hugs
    Kittycare
  4. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

Hey, I get this feeling a lot especially if I have been active. Yesterday I was out pulling weeds and felt this on my head. I tend to ignore it as I get it often. After awhile I felt and I had an Ant crawling around in my hair.....ICK!!!!

This is a problem for me as I can't always tell if soemthing is really on me or biting me. Lynda
  5. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Goll..Glad I'm not the only one...

I get it on my head alot...and them on my legs and arms...I don't know what it is..just like little tingles..
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

It is nerve sensation called parathesis. It can be anything from sensation of bug crawling, shivery feeling in one spot or zaps like a bug or plant sting got you.

It will ease up.

Love Anne Cromwell
  7. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Hi All,
    I am so freaked out!! I felt something on my check but I thought it was just the creepy crawlies. Then I had a itch so I scratch my check and I got a tick of my face!!!! AAAAWWWWWWW I am terrified of ticks. I screamed and threw it then had to spent 10 minutes finding it so I could kill it. I have never had a tick on my face before. At least it didn't bite me. Last week I was bite by a tick in my head. I am going to the store to buy something to spray my yard for ticks. Hugs

Kittycare
  8. horselover2

horselover2 New Member

i thought i was going crazy!! glad i'm not the only one. i feel it a lot in my scalp, like bugs are crawling in my hair or also down my arms!! it is horrible. i thought it was related to candida or toxins leaving the body. i never thought of muscle spasms, or is it nerves? paranthesia??
    i'll look that up and also tell my dr. next visit.
  9. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I have never heard of that!

Thanks
  10. alonebutnotlonely

alonebutnotlonely New Member

I had parasthesia so bad I thought I was going crazy. Then I had my neck operated on,fused C4-C5 + C5-C6. I knew in recovery that it was gone. The buldging disc's and bone spurs were pressing on my nerves so bad that my thumb, my pointer finger and my bird finger were "dead" most of the time. My ex-husband said I woke him up every night crying in my sleep. I couldn't go in the yard because I never knew if I had a real bug on me or not.

I had the carpal tunnel in my right hand released before my spine was fused and that made it so much worse that I thought the Doc had damaged the nerves in my wrist.

I hope I don't have any more disc's go bad because I couldn't stand it again.

Dee